Term 2 training will start on 14 January 2021 as follows:
- 17h30 to 18h40 – U11s (girls born in 2010 or later). There are no COVID restrictions for this age group.
- 18h50 to 20h00 – U13s and U15s (girls born in 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006 and 2005 who have not yet turned 16). Girls in this age group must wear a face mask at all times. Whilst fitness, skills and drills are allowed, we are not permitted to do any matchplay.
- Unfortunately, under current government regulations, girls aged 16 and over are not permitted to participate in any indoor sports. This includes those born in 2005 (who have turned 16), 2004 and earlier. Netball training for this group is suspended until further notice.
The following Swiss Netball events have been postponed:
- Junior Clubs Tournament – moved to 21 March 2021 (U17) and 27 March 2021 (U11, U13, U15)
- Peppermill Challenge – moved to 28 March 2021
- Swiss League – cancelled for this season
Would you like to train as an umpire?
Swiss Netball are running umpire training courses in 2021: see swissnetball.ch/events for more details. AGNA would be willing to pay the umpiring course fees for any of our members aged 14 and over, on the proviso that you umpire on behalf of AGNA once qualified. Please get in touch with us if this is of interest to you or if you have any questions.
Sunshine Coast Lightning and Australian Diamonds player Stephanie Wood answered our questions live on Zoom.
Good luck to our girls taking part in Swiss Netball’s U17s trials!
Take a look at the brand new swissnetball.ch website, including details of the member registration process.
Below is a summarised version of an interview that took place live on Zoom. A huge thank you to Stephanie for talking to us, and to coach Marney for organising this. To start, could you talk us through your netball journey?I started playing netball when I was six and I’ve just turned 29. From aContinue reading “Sunshine Coast Lightning and Australian Diamonds player Stephanie Wood answers our questions”
It is with much sadness that we say goodbye to Elly, Stefan, Anna and Aimée, who move to the UK at the end of this month. The entire family has been at the heart of founding and developing AGNA from the very beginning. Elly is one of our founder committee members when the club startedContinue reading “A fond farewell to the Fischers”
Even during lockdown, AGNA members are keeping the ball moving. Watch our video here!